2022 ActNOW Health Education Conference
Anyone who attends will enjoy a cultural experience.
Opportunities to develop team-building, health awareness, self-esteem, and leadership skills.
Tobacco & Advocacy Summit
Health education from a social justice perspective!
- Dr. Richard Allen Williams, MD
- Carol McGruder, MA – Amplify!, African American Tobacco Control Leadership Council (AATCLC)
- Ricardo Parker, PhD – Associate Professor & Program Director, National University
- Karen Bankhead – Comedian, Actor, Writer
- Cheryl Wisseh, PharmD, MPH – Zone 5 Director, National Pharmaceutical Association
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 714-756-0027.