2022 ActNOW Health Education Conference
Join us for the 2022 ActNOW Health Education Conference!
Anyone who attends will enjoy a cultural experience.
Opportunities to develop team-building, health awareness, self-esteem, and leadership skills.
Tobacco & Advocacy Summit
Health education from a social justice perspective!
- Dr. Richard Allen Williams, MD
- Carol McGruder, MA – Amplify!, African American Tobacco Control Leadership Council (AATCLC)
- Ricardo Parker, PhD – Associate Professor & Program Director, National University
- Karen Bankhead – Comedian, Actor, Writer
- Cheryl Wisseh, PharmD, MPH – Zone 5 Director, National Pharmaceutical Association
Register here: ActNOW State Wide Health Conference Tickets, Sat, Mar 26, 2022 at 9:00 AM | Eventbrite
For more information, contact email@example.com or call 714-756-0027.